August 16, 2009

YOGURTADDICT

That's the name of the new froyo place I found out about yesterday in Sency. It's located across Sogo Foodhall (the cashier) and near the entrance/exit to Blue Lagoon. They have a comic book-styled menu (which I find very very very very very so very attracting) and so far, two flavours. Classic (that'd be plain), and strawberry. For 14, 15, and 16 August, they are giving froyos for free, (no, you didn't read that wrong) and all the customers pay for their froyos up to their choices, (some parents actually sent all their kids to buy 10 froyos, and only paid them for Rp. 5000!), and then they'll donate all the money they got to charity, which I think is nice... Don't you?
For the flavour itself, I gotta say that I can't have a clear say on that just yet. I did try it (pssh don't be ridiculous of course I tried it), but... I had a 'take away'. From what I tasted so far, the strawberry flavour is kind of blegh and the mochi is nice, chewy but not too chewy, and the flavour? Let's just say I'm gonna get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment